The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today.
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Jason How. Jason is the Managing Director of Agency J (https://agencyj.co/), a digital marketing agency that has produced $10M+ in verifiable revenue for clients, including education institutions, insurance carriers, and eCommerce companies. He also served as an enterprise consultant to Hootsuite’s most valued enterprise customers. In his free time, he enjoys writing articles and sharing his knowledge with others.
Questions Sara asks Jason How:
- How has education changed your life?
- Tell me about your niche and why you chose it?
- How has COVID effected the online courses industry?
- How do you help your clients stand out in a crowd?
- What are some of the best practices for online courses?
- What advice do you have on making our messaging and ads relevant?
- What advice do you have on effectively structuring online courses?
Learn more about Jason How:
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Unstack, a no-code marketing platform and ecosystem. Start building a site today for free by visiting their website.
Stop waiting on developers and leveraging multiple tools to manage your marketing stack. With Unstack, you get a no-code website builder, landing page builder, A/B testing, forms, analytics, contact insights, payments, memberships, blog, and more all in one platform. Start building a site today for free by visiting this link and receive 20% off for six months when you sign up.