The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today.
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Travis McKnight. Prior to migrating to digital marketing, Travis spent many years in the world of journalism, and his byline includes The Guardian, New York Magazine, Slate Magazine, and more. As a senior content strategist at Portent, Travis gets to apply his passion for authentic storytelling to help clients create meaningful content that consistently delivers a refined experience for users.
Questions Sara asks Travis McKnight:
- What led you from journalism to digital marketing?
- What elements are often left out of key website pages?
- What led you to working with nonprofits?
- What are the things from a digital marketing perspective that nonprofits really need to pay attention to?
- How should nonprofits design their donation pages?
- What tools/resources should nonprofits take advantage of?
Learn more about Travis McKnight:
- Digital Marketing For Nonprofits: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Google for Nonprofits
- Facebook for Nonprofits
- Moz Keyword Explorer
- Amazon Smile Program
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Unstack, a no-code marketing platform and ecosystem. Start building a site today for free by visiting their website.
Stop waiting on developers and leveraging multiple tools to manage your marketing stack. With Unstack, you get a no-code website builder, landing page builder, A/B testing, forms, analytics, contact insights, payments, memberships, blog, and more all in one platform. Start building a site today for free by visiting this link and receive 20% off for six months when you sign up.