The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today.
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Tim Fitzpatrick. Tim is an entrepreneur/business owner with expertise in marketing and business growth. He has 20+ years of entrepreneurial experience with a passion for developing and growing businesses. He started Rialto Marketing in 2013 and has been helping service businesses simplify marketing so they can grow with less stress. Most people overcomplicate marketing. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Questions Sara asks Tim Fitzpatrick:
- Tell me a little about your story before launching Rialto Marketing?
- What were some of your go-to sources for marketing information when you first started out?
- What led you to working with service businesses as a primary market?
- How do you help clients uncover and develop a message?
- Tell me about your 6 step marketing plan you use with clients?
- What are some key metrics you have your clients track?
- How’d you decide on the name of your business?
Learn more about Tim Fitzpatrick:
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Airborne, a sales engagement platform. Learn more about how to set your team up for success at Airborneapp.io. Sales Engagement Platforms are fundamental to the Modern Tech Stack. Airborne delivers everything you would expect from a Sales Engagement Platform and then some. Get the most out of every interaction and make your team more effective with Airborne.